Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Y cant my new email I made can’t verify my email and denies codes code sent to email?

how would you guys handle this?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 9:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 9:24 PM

trazellgra123 Said:

"Y cant my new email I made can’t verify my email and denies codes code sent to email?"

-------

Finding a Two-Factor Authentication eMail:

A. Where to Look:

First, look in the inbox. If not here, Trash, Spam, or Archived folders.

B. Add the eMail Account Back.

See if it all syncs when you add the eMail Account back. If it is on a Mail server the it should pop up. It may take some time, if you have thousands to download.

C. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For example, you'd go here for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

D. Temporarily Disable Filters:

See what happens when you disable all filters for a few minutes. When found, add the eMail address to your Safe List.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 9:24 PM in response to trazellgra123

trazellgra123 Said:

"Y cant my new email I made can’t verify my email and denies codes code sent to email?"

-------

Finding a Two-Factor Authentication eMail:

A. Where to Look:

First, look in the inbox. If not here, Trash, Spam, or Archived folders.

B. Add the eMail Account Back.

See if it all syncs when you add the eMail Account back. If it is on a Mail server the it should pop up. It may take some time, if you have thousands to download.

C. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For example, you'd go here for gmailSign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

D. Temporarily Disable Filters:

See what happens when you disable all filters for a few minutes. When found, add the eMail address to your Safe List.

Y cant my new email I made can’t verify my email and denies codes code sent to email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.