Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Message problem

i have a problem the Message of unknown camera piece appear and the problem is that i’ve opened my iPhone and its sad cause it dont let me use all the functions of the camera for example i can’t use the zoom

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 1:31 AM

Hello! Sorry to hear this is happening to you :(

This article explains more about apple genuine parts and about this error. Now can happen if someone serviced your phone and didn't use genuine parts or part swapped (Used from another iPhone.)

As a general device technician, please make sure you are getting your apple products serviced from apple themselves or an apple authorized service provider. This ensures you are getting OEM parts and quality service

About genuine iPhone cameras - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 1:31 AM in response to noé240

Hello! Sorry to hear this is happening to you :(

This article explains more about apple genuine parts and about this error. Now can happen if someone serviced your phone and didn't use genuine parts or part swapped (Used from another iPhone.)

As a general device technician, please make sure you are getting your apple products serviced from apple themselves or an apple authorized service provider. This ensures you are getting OEM parts and quality service

About genuine iPhone cameras - Apple Support

Software Message problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.