Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Community posts

How do I locate my recent posts on the community after logging in, there seems to be no easy way of going straight to your post to see if it has been answered?

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 3:13 AM

If you query has been answered you should receive an email with the comment.

You can also look at your "subscriptions" from within the site. Subscriptions is a list of the discussions you have started, commented on, or are following. From here you can scroll down to find a discussion you seek. To find this list click on your community name at the top left of the page, then click on My Subscriptions. Experiment by using the filter on the right most column to reduce the number of discussions according to your choice.

See Apple's guide in See your content at a glance in Apple Support Communities - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 3:13 AM in response to JAD2014

If you query has been answered you should receive an email with the comment.

You can also look at your "subscriptions" from within the site. Subscriptions is a list of the discussions you have started, commented on, or are following. From here you can scroll down to find a discussion you seek. To find this list click on your community name at the top left of the page, then click on My Subscriptions. Experiment by using the filter on the right most column to reduce the number of discussions according to your choice.

See Apple's guide in See your content at a glance in Apple Support Communities - Apple Support

Community posts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.