Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Spell Checker not working.

Please: This is a serious problem and needs to be taken seriously because people and businesses rely on this feature.

IPhone, iPad, spell checker is altering words inappropriately. As the issue seems to have become more frequent, I have wondered if an update is causing it, or a virus is the culprit.

I very thoughtfully, carefully, constructively explained and detailed the problem in a previous request for help this morning. l have to assume it was not understood because it was rejected 2 minutes later for not being “constructive” without explanation of what was not constructive about it.

If someone can direct me to where else, if not here, I may find support, it would be much appreciated.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 8:52 AM

Issue applies to multiple apps. My original post went to the developers who summarily rejected it. Sorry, but that was just rude and has me upset. Should not have targeted you. My apologies, Lobsterghost. I may try to use your link and send the request to all the appropriate apps.

Similar questions

10 replies

Jul 30, 2022 9:05 AM in response to Desert Lady

No, I did not see your original post. But posts are ONLY removed when the violate the Terms of Use of the forum.

Again, no one here works for Apple. You asked who to contact. We don't who you can contact specifically. I provided links to provide feedback to Apple. You could have provided feedback for iPad for iPhone or just about any of the options and let Apple know your thoughts. But you chose instead to suggest I didn't read or understand your question.

The Feedback options ARE the best way to get your thoughts to Apple, where someone will actually read (but not respond directly back you) them.

Jul 30, 2022 9:07 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Clearly my post was misunderstood then, because I read the terms and there was no violation that I can see. I rely on help from people like you all. Apple for me is like learning another language! I certainly would never be asking for help that I thought was not constructive which was the only point mentioned in the rejection. This whole thing went badly after what had to be an initial misunderstanding. I would be happy to share my original post with you and maybe you can advise what I did wrong.

Apple Spell Checker not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.