Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I paid for 116 audio books so far. Where can I store them? I do not want to delete.

Where can I store my audio books from audible? My IPad is near full. I don’t want to delete them.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 7:36 PM

With Audible, Kindle, Nook, Apple and others your purchased books live permanently in your online account with those providers. So you can delete books from the providers app and you won’t lose them. They can be re-downloaded from your account online with the provider.

I honestly don’t even know how many ebooks and audiobooks I have now from Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble and others. I have not bought a physical book in at least 10-12 or more years. Only some of those are in my apps on my devices for those providers though.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2022 7:36 PM in response to Jeamee

With Audible, Kindle, Nook, Apple and others your purchased books live permanently in your online account with those providers. So you can delete books from the providers app and you won’t lose them. They can be re-downloaded from your account online with the provider.

I honestly don’t even know how many ebooks and audiobooks I have now from Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble and others. I have not bought a physical book in at least 10-12 or more years. Only some of those are in my apps on my devices for those providers though.

I paid for 116 audio books so far. Where can I store them? I do not want to delete.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.