Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone locked

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,

Today I set up face id and after that I entered passcode after second time passcode entered and iPhone stucks on it then I swiped up and went to home screen and pressed the power button. then went to the lock screen and no face id applied and entered passcode is incorrect, iPhone is unavailable for 15 minutes and restarted. So I've no access to control centre and no way to go to recovery mode bcz I can't connect to internet. Please help me.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 12:57 AM

Unless you enter the correct passcode (yes, it is not the right code) it will keep doing this until it locks you out. You will need to go somewhere to get internet then you can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later by tapping on "erase iPhone" , but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone, no choice!

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

video

https://youtu.be/7s8-zLG9ySQ

ios 15.1 and earlier:

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2022 12:57 AM in response to Ahmed_Malick

Unless you enter the correct passcode (yes, it is not the right code) it will keep doing this until it locks you out. You will need to go somewhere to get internet then you can sometimes remedy this without a computer if on iOS 15.2 or later by tapping on "erase iPhone" , but you will still need the Apple ID password. It will WIPE the phone, no choice!

How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

video

https://youtu.be/7s8-zLG9ySQ

ios 15.1 and earlier:

If you've forgotten your iPhone passcode – Apple Support (UK)

iPhone locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.