Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to update iOS 15.6 and this issue has caused my iPhone 7 no access to receive any phone calls.

I am not able to update iOS 15.6 and this issue has caused my iPhone 7 no access to receive any phone calls.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 12:09 PM

4 replies

Aug 3, 2022 1:57 AM in response to SunnySamuel

I understand how important it is to be able to receive phone calls. We wouldn’t want you to miss anything important. We’ll be happy to help!

It would be great if you can include the error messages you’ve got to this issue (some good tips has been mentioned here). This helps us narrow our focus in finding the root of your iPhone won't update issue. My personal recommendation would be to have you reset your device and start to update your iPhone 7 again. This can be done by going to Settings > General > Reset. Doing so will allow for a fresh restart to your device.

Let me know if you continue having issues. Hope you have a lovely day!

T-Deinem, Newbie at Apple Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.