Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i change my iphone?

I bought an iphone 13 with a financing by findomestic ad i want to change my iphone 13 with an iphone 13 pro, is that possible? And if it is how i have to pay it?l the difference?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 4:55 PM

milena286 Said:

"Can i change my iphone?: I bought an iphone 13 with a financing by findomestic ad i want to change my iphone 13 with an iphone 13 pro, is that possible? And if it is how i have to pay it?l the difference?"

-------

Resetting this to Factory Settings:

Where are you seeing this ad? Is it upon unlocking? If so, I'd say that's a bit suspicious. So, if you cannot return this to the seller, then reset it to factory settings. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2022 4:55 PM in response to milena286

milena286 Said:

"Can i change my iphone?: I bought an iphone 13 with a financing by findomestic ad i want to change my iphone 13 with an iphone 13 pro, is that possible? And if it is how i have to pay it?l the difference?"

-------

Resetting this to Factory Settings:

Where are you seeing this ad? Is it upon unlocking? If so, I'd say that's a bit suspicious. So, if you cannot return this to the seller, then reset it to factory settings. Go here: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jul 31, 2022 4:09 PM in response to milena286

milena286 wrote:

I bought an iphone 13 with a financing by findomestic ad i want to change my iphone 13 with an iphone 13 pro, is that possible? And if it is how i have to pay it?l the difference?

?

Contact who ever you bought the iPhone from —typically there is a return period yes

If you bought this through Apple—

You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.

Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store

you have a limited 14 days for an exchange or refund if it does not suit you Returns & Refunds Order status

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Can i change my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.