Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone can't connect with any wifi, despite has been restarting all the network setting

Tried to connect to wifi from my iphone 7, and kept failing. Not sure why, has been resetting all network configuration still didn't work. Can advise on how to fix it?

Thank you,

Adhie

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 31, 2022 10:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 12:55 AM

If Wi-Fi will not connect 

·      Reset the router to factory settings (menu or paper clip)

·      On iphone Settings, General, Transfer iphone or reset, reset, reset network settings

·      If you have a VPN you are strongly recommended to uninstall it and its profile in Settings, General, VPN and device management 

Here's some more steps you can try for Wi-Fi connection issues that may be helpful if your phone will not connect to WiFi

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network – Apple Support (UK)

If all fails...

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2022 12:55 AM in response to adhie69

If Wi-Fi will not connect 

·      Reset the router to factory settings (menu or paper clip)

·      On iphone Settings, General, Transfer iphone or reset, reset, reset network settings

·      If you have a VPN you are strongly recommended to uninstall it and its profile in Settings, General, VPN and device management 

Here's some more steps you can try for Wi-Fi connection issues that may be helpful if your phone will not connect to WiFi

If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network – Apple Support (UK)

If all fails...

iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Or

Contact - Official Apple Support

My phone can't connect with any wifi, despite has been restarting all the network setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.