Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I canceled my order right away due to hitting the right buttons. It didn’t seem to cancel my order???

This is the second order I’ve done this with and the order’s didn’t cancel!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 12:24 PM

Hi PatsExp65,

Once you sign up for a subscription, the way to cancel it will be to follow If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple unless you are located in one of these countries About canceling subscriptions in Germany, Israel, South Africa, or Turkey.

If you need to request a refund for the subscription follow Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 12:24 PM in response to PatsExp65

Hi PatsExp65,

Once you sign up for a subscription, the way to cancel it will be to follow If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple unless you are located in one of these countries About canceling subscriptions in Germany, Israel, South Africa, or Turkey.

If you need to request a refund for the subscription follow Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Take care.

I canceled my order right away due to hitting the right buttons. It didn’t seem to cancel my order???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.