Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn RAW off on iphone SE

How do I turn Raw for photos of on a iphone SE ? The latest update does not give me the option to turn it on and off like the newest iPhone do! Please respond for this is messing with my pictures in a negative way.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:36 AM

Hello,

Thanks for keeping in touch. Can you try scanning ProRAW with the following operations?

Opening ProRAW

To tighten your iPhone's ProRAW, it will appear in settings > Camera > Formats and Apple ProRAW will appear in the Photo Capture section. For camera RAW, use your footage to take ProRAW photos.

If you have the camera set to RAW or to be sent as the camera setting > Your Camera setting is used for the Most Compatible (JPEG) configuration in High Efficiency (HEIF).

Healthy days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 1:36 AM in response to Sage_Agate

Hello,

Thanks for keeping in touch. Can you try scanning ProRAW with the following operations?

Opening ProRAW

To tighten your iPhone's ProRAW, it will appear in settings > Camera > Formats and Apple ProRAW will appear in the Photo Capture section. For camera RAW, use your footage to take ProRAW photos.

If you have the camera set to RAW or to be sent as the camera setting > Your Camera setting is used for the Most Compatible (JPEG) configuration in High Efficiency (HEIF).

Healthy days.

How to turn RAW off on iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.