Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My voicemails are delayed

My voicemails are delayed by hours or days, and my carrier said it's not on their end. ATT went through the trouble shooting on their end and claims all is fine, then said to contact Apple if problem persists. I use my iphone 13 Pro for business, and can't afford to have client voicemails delayed.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 3:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 3:59 PM

oregon-mermaid wrote:

My voicemails are delayed by hours or days, and my carrier said it's not on their end. ATT went through the trouble shooting on their end and claims all is fine, then said to contact Apple if problem persists. I use my iphone 13 Pro for business, and can't afford to have client voicemails delayed.

Nope call AT&T back and speak to someone higher up, Apple has nothing to do with voicemail that is AT&T feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2022 3:59 PM in response to oregon-mermaid

oregon-mermaid wrote:

Nope call AT&T back and speak to someone higher up, Apple has nothing to do with voicemail that is AT&T feature.

My voicemails are delayed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.