Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What adapter do I need to charge my iPhone 11 in Italy?

Going to Italy and I wanted to be sure if an adaptor is right to use or do I need a converter?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2022 6:51 PM

Look at the small print on whatever you want to plug in. It should have an input voltage rating. I think any Apple charger will say 100 - 240 V. Likely also says 50-60 Hz.

If it says that, then you don't need to convert voltage, you just need an adapter.

US voltage is ~120, Europe voltage is ~230, both of which fall into the previously mentioned range.

Here are a couple of adapter recommendations if you're looking for any.. this or this.. have em both and have worked well for me anywhere I've traveled

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2022 6:51 PM in response to fleur72

Look at the small print on whatever you want to plug in. It should have an input voltage rating. I think any Apple charger will say 100 - 240 V. Likely also says 50-60 Hz.

If it says that, then you don't need to convert voltage, you just need an adapter.

US voltage is ~120, Europe voltage is ~230, both of which fall into the previously mentioned range.

Here are a couple of adapter recommendations if you're looking for any.. this or this.. have em both and have worked well for me anywhere I've traveled

What adapter do I need to charge my iPhone 11 in Italy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.