Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just bought the apple imac 24inch with mi chip I find it is not suitable for my eyes can anyone help

Just bought the apple iMac with m1chip

the screen resolution is hurting my eyes

advice pleas

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 2:24 PM

Hello bria90,

Using the steps in this article you can change the resolution of your display. However, it is important to note, because you didn't mention if it was screen size, color, or brightness that you find troublesome.

-> Using a Retina display - Apple Support > Try the steps listed under "Change the resolution of your display"

This is just one option, but if this doesn't help, reply and share some other details.

Also, if purchased from Apple, they have a 14 day return policy, if you find that you do not enjoy the device, just return it.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 2:24 PM in response to bria90

Hello bria90,

Using the steps in this article you can change the resolution of your display. However, it is important to note, because you didn't mention if it was screen size, color, or brightness that you find troublesome.

-> Using a Retina display - Apple Support > Try the steps listed under "Change the resolution of your display"

This is just one option, but if this doesn't help, reply and share some other details.

Also, if purchased from Apple, they have a 14 day return policy, if you find that you do not enjoy the device, just return it.

Just bought the apple imac 24inch with mi chip I find it is not suitable for my eyes can anyone help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.