Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Stocks app - multiple watchlists

Why can’t I maintain multiple watchlists in the native iOS stocks app? I mean, it cannot be hard to add the functionality to split your watchlists into categories, so I just don’t understand why, this many years into it, Apple hasn’t added more to this app. Especially after the relatively recent retail trading boom, you would think someone would have taken up this project at apple. I know other people complain about it too, I see it on Reddit and Twitter. “Stocks is the biggest waste of potential.” And stuff like that.

the Apple Stocks app is already integrated with Apple News, and has awesome easy to grab charts. Granted you can’t do anything with the charts as far as indicators are concerned, but that’s not important yet first let’s tackle the simple problem of splitting your watchlist into multiple categories. Like, let’s say I want a “crypto” watchlist, and a “futures” watchlist. The symbols are there, the data is there, the charts are there. Everything is there. All we need is folders. C’mon, apple… get with it.

7111X,

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 5:59 PM

1 reply

Apple Stocks app - multiple watchlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.