Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes charges

I keep getting charged from my bank monthly, and the description reads “Itunes.com” in hyperlink. I’ve traced and checked and I’m sure i didn’t subscribe or purchase anything. Please look into this

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 6:28 PM

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support. We cannot look into this.

You can verify your active subscriptions by following the steps here: link->If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

See here for more information: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If you need further assistance, contact Apple Support directly link-> Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 6:28 PM in response to ogbuleke

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support. We cannot look into this.

You can verify your active subscriptions by following the steps here: link->If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

See here for more information: link-> If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

If you need further assistance, contact Apple Support directly link-> Apple Support

iTunes charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.