Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i recover my disabled ipad air2

ipad was disabled due to 3 times wrong password attempts

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:10 AM

An iPhone / iPad will disable for 1 minute after six failed passcode attempts in a row. The seventh incorrect passcode attempt will lock you out for 5 minutes, the eighth attempt for 15, and the tenth for an hour.

So wait and then try again, see -> If you’ve forgotten your iPad passcode

If you’ve forgotten your iPad passcode – Apple Support (UK)

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 2:10 AM in response to aha2446

An iPhone / iPad will disable for 1 minute after six failed passcode attempts in a row. The seventh incorrect passcode attempt will lock you out for 5 minutes, the eighth attempt for 15, and the tenth for an hour.

So wait and then try again, see -> If you’ve forgotten your iPad passcode

If you’ve forgotten your iPad passcode – Apple Support (UK)

You are sign in here .  .  .  with your Apple ID & Password.

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

how can i recover my disabled ipad air2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.