Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

batteria

buongiorno, a maggio ho acquistato un iphone 11 e dopo soli 3/4 mesi la batteria del mio iphone segna che la capacità massima é del 98% nonostante io abbia fatto di tutto per preservarla al meglio, é normale che sia già scesa così o no?

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:43 AM

Buongiorno,

Tieni presente che il valore indicato nella capacità massima è approssimativo e, soprattutto, è relativo a quando la batteria (non l'iPhone) era nuova. Quindi quel degrado è assolutamente normale. Comincia a preoccuparti quando andrà giù, vicino a 83-80%.

Per informazione, ti consiglio di leggere attentamente questo articolo di supporto:--> Batteria e prestazioni di iPhone, e qualche consiglio:--> Batterie - Ottimizza le prestazioni.

Saluti

Giulio

In English

Q: Battery - Hello, in May I bought an iphone 11 and after only 3/4 months the battery of my iphone shows that the maximum capacity is 98% although I have done everything to preserve it to the fullest, it is normal that it has already gone down like this or not ?

A: Keep in mind that the value indicated in the maximum capacity is approximate and, above all, is relative to when the battery (not the iPhone) was new. So that degradation is absolutely normal. Start worrying when it goes down, close to 83-80%.

For information, I recommend that you read this support article carefully: -> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support, and some advice: -> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 2:43 AM in response to filip7

Buongiorno,

Tieni presente che il valore indicato nella capacità massima è approssimativo e, soprattutto, è relativo a quando la batteria (non l'iPhone) era nuova. Quindi quel degrado è assolutamente normale. Comincia a preoccuparti quando andrà giù, vicino a 83-80%.

Per informazione, ti consiglio di leggere attentamente questo articolo di supporto:--> Batteria e prestazioni di iPhone, e qualche consiglio:--> Batterie - Ottimizza le prestazioni.

Saluti

Giulio

In English

Q: Battery - Hello, in May I bought an iphone 11 and after only 3/4 months the battery of my iphone shows that the maximum capacity is 98% although I have done everything to preserve it to the fullest, it is normal that it has already gone down like this or not ?

A: Keep in mind that the value indicated in the maximum capacity is approximate and, above all, is relative to when the battery (not the iPhone) was new. So that degradation is absolutely normal. Start worrying when it goes down, close to 83-80%.

For information, I recommend that you read this support article carefully: -> iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support, and some advice: -> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

batteria

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.