Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone used my Apple Pay

I got scammed and someone used my apple pay. I ask to dispute this below. I got 2 transactions like below

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 7:54 AM

9 replies

Aug 3, 2022 3:12 PM in response to Chaejung

Here is information I found on this Support page: Legal - Data & Privacy - Apple

In addition, may I please repeat the good advice from Muguy - Change your passwords … especially anywhere where you use the same password as Apple Pay.

Apple Card Support

If you have questions about Apple Card, you can contact support through your Wallet app by initiating Messages. Apple will use any information you share, including personal information, to process your request. If your inquiry must be sent to Goldman Sachs for servicing, Apple will share information about you and your inquiry with Goldman Sachs so that they may better help you. Apple will not retain any personally identifiable financial information that it sends to Goldman Sachs for servicing. You can also contact support directly with questions by calling 877-255-5923.

Aug 3, 2022 3:35 PM in response to Chaejung

Chaejung wrote:

Is there any way that I can prove I did not use so I can ask card company to dispute

You would have to discuss that with Apple and with your credit card provider. Not with us. We don’t work for and cannot represent Apple, or your financial provider.

As that reported disputed purchase might then involve a compromised passcode or password compromise, here is how to address those:

Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Someone used my Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.