Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Malwarebytes Browser Guard Preferences not responding.

Hello, I've just upgraded my macbook pro (2012) to Catalina (10.15.7) and have tried to install Malwarebytes Browser Guard to protect my older computer. I was able to download it from the store, however, it is unresponsive when I press the "Preferences" button.

Could you give me a way to remedy the situation, or perhaps suggest another malware app that would work well if my computer is too old to download this program.

Thank You

François

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:15 AM

If you want to request a refund from Apple, go here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you need support with a Malwarebytes product, start here:

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

3 replies

Aug 3, 2022 4:43 PM in response to Andrelou123

Thank you very much for the linked article, it was very informative. I have downloaded (and paid) for other Mac apps from the App store; one that did not work as intended, and was refunded. This was a free download, so assumed it worked. However, once downloaded I was unable to get to the "preference" button to work. Yet, I have it on a computer with OS Mojave, and it appears to work fine... or does it?

Best wishes

François

Malwarebytes Browser Guard Preferences not responding.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.