Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to register AppleCare+ for my iPhone 13 Pro Max.

i bought this iphone 13 pro max with the apple care + with theft and loss and i pay 13.49 $ monthly and i have the agreement/policy number and the serial number for the phone

so they took the 13.49 $ from my bank account and when i wanna connect the apple care with the phone

i have a red massage saying that this serial number doesn't have an apple care + with theft and lost so what shall i do because i bought the device with the apple care + with theft n loss and it's not taking it

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 2:46 PM

Hello,

I suggest you call Apple and explain the situation and provide evidence for the purchase. There’s nothing we can do here probably. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple

Sincerely,

Caprain

1 reply

Unable to register AppleCare+ for my iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.