Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone

My telephone was stolen this morning. It’s a iPhone 13 pro. How can I block the device? I immediately opened the Find My app and I try to select “mark as lost” this morning, but it still says that it’s pending because the iPhone is offline. So, is my device blocked or not? Also, 1 hour ago, I saw that the location of my iPhone was updated but it’s still offline and pending. What can I do? Anyone can help me to understand if my personal data are safe or not? (I already went to the police station, but they are doing nothing) Thanks.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 5:29 PM

Find My......assuming it was enabled on the iPhone...... will work when the iPhone is powered on and connected to the Internet either by cellular or WiFi.

More details here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Be extremely careful if you receive a message or email to the effect that your phone has been "found" and you just need to provide a few more details so the device can be returned to you. These are scam messages trying to trick you into providing your Apple ID and Password so the bad guys can get into your phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 5:29 PM in response to carlotta278

Find My......assuming it was enabled on the iPhone...... will work when the iPhone is powered on and connected to the Internet either by cellular or WiFi.

More details here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Be extremely careful if you receive a message or email to the effect that your phone has been "found" and you just need to provide a few more details so the device can be returned to you. These are scam messages trying to trick you into providing your Apple ID and Password so the bad guys can get into your phone.

Stolen iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.