Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to locate my stolen iPhone?

Good morning. I have problem with my iPhone 12Mini, stolen yesterday. Please help me how to locate the location now.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 6:49 PM

3 replies

Aug 3, 2022 6:57 PM in response to joseph2410

joseph2410 Said:

"Good morning. I have problem with my iPhone 12Mini, stolen yesterday. Please help me how to locate the location now."

-------

Troubleshooting a Stolen iPhone:

Six tactics to try here...

• Use Find MyNote that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then that is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

• Dial it: See if it is heard ring

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Text It: Ask whomever has come across it, to contact you.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a Coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed asside.

Aug 3, 2022 6:58 PM in response to joseph2410

joseph2410 Said:

"Good morning. I have problem with my iPhone 12Mini, stolen yesterday. Please help me how to locate the location now."

-------

For Reference...

Troubleshooting a Stolen iPhone:

Having been stolen, secure your Info.

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likley has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them.

How to locate my stolen iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.