Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White Grid App

I have been having this problem where my apps have a white grid, Ive tried deleting the app from settings but it doesnt show up there, I have also deleted the app from the home screen and restart my phone, but when I open my phone the app is back with the same problem, I dont wanna factory reset my phone, the only solution that has worked for me is and ios update and after when thats done my app is back to new, please help.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:41 AM

Wishez wrote:
I dont wanna factory reset my phone, the only solution that has worked for me is and ios update and after when thats done my app is back to new, please help.

If you don't want to do the one thing that may fix the problem the best thing is simply to remove the ghost icon from the home screen so that it does not annoy you.

When 15.7 or 16 comes out, use a computer to update the phone so that you get a fresh copy of the iOS

Find out how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later,

or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or a Windows PC.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 12:41 AM in response to Wishez

Wishez wrote:
I dont wanna factory reset my phone, the only solution that has worked for me is and ios update and after when thats done my app is back to new, please help.

If you don't want to do the one thing that may fix the problem the best thing is simply to remove the ghost icon from the home screen so that it does not annoy you.

When 15.7 or 16 comes out, use a computer to update the phone so that you get a fresh copy of the iOS

Find out how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later,

or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or a Windows PC.

White Grid App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.