Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello please block my iphone

I lost my iphone 11 pro max. Please block it. Thank you

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 9:15 PM

ArielGonzal Said:

"hello please block my iphone: I lost my iphone 11 pro max. Please block it. Thank you"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

When it comes to Accounts, you should modify the credentials every-so-often, for security purposes.

A. Lock Using Find My:

Note that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then performing this on "Find My" is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2022 9:15 PM in response to ArielGonzal

ArielGonzal Said:

"hello please block my iphone: I lost my iphone 11 pro max. Please block it. Thank you"

-------

Secure your Accounts:

When it comes to Accounts, you should modify the credentials every-so-often, for security purposes.

A. Lock Using Find My:

Note that Find My, can only be enabled directly on the iPhone. It cannot be enabled elsewhere. So, if it is not enabled, then performing this on "Find My" is not an option. Note that it will show up in the latest location is was seen, when connected to  WiFi or a Cellular network.

B. Verify Your Devices:

Verify that your the devices logged in to your account or officially yours, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

C. Consider Modifying your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likey has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them, starting with a new password.

hello please block my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.