Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do some emails not have content on my MacBook Air?

why do some emails not have content on my MacAir?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 8:15 PM

12 replies

Aug 3, 2022 8:50 PM in response to brissysue

brissysue Said:

"emails: Thanks for the suggestion, but it's three minutes and counting.: It only happens with mailing lists, and not consistently. A recent email from a list will load, but not an earlier one from the same list. Go figure."

-------

Troubleshooting eMails on a Mac:

A. Open in Safe Mode:

In Safe ModeLogin Items do not run at login, certain preferences are set aside, and damaged system files are then reset. So, once booted in to Safe Mode, wait 30 seconds, and try opening it. Then boot up normally, attempting another update install. For instructions, go here: How to Use Safe Mode on your Mac - Apple Support

B. Provide your Feedback:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of your feedback. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback thy receive from its users, the more likely they will know what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - macOS - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Application/Utilities" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: that this all started after an update, and how you have troubleshot it thus far.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary.

Aug 3, 2022 9:10 PM in response to brissysue

We need to see what all is running, a report from this will not display any personal info...

EtreCheck is a FREE simple little diagnostic tool to display the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac. It will not display any personal info.

https://www.etrecheck.com/

Pastebin is a good place to paste the whole report if you capture the URL while there…

https://pastebin.com/

Workable but harder for me to work with...the Note tool on the bottom of this editor's toolbar, as shown in the image, to copy and paste the output from EtreCheck. In a Reply before you click post, look for this to add longer texts...

Why do some emails not have content on my MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.