Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can i make complaint for non delivery of IMAC that I purchased from Apple authorized reseller in Philippines

Hello there, I wanted to ask where I can make complaint about non delivery of the IMAC I purchased almost 3 months ago from Power MAc Center a authorized reseller in the Philippines?

I really appreciate your help.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022 11:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 4:39 AM

Did Power Mac Center (an authorized Apple reseller) give you a reason for the three month order delay, and their estimate of delivery timeframe? Did you contact Apple Phillipines and what was their position on the reseller's delivery issue? There is a world-wide supply chain issue right now, and the Phillipines may not be immune to that factor.

One or both of these actions should provide you with information, perhaps that you are not sharing with us?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 4:39 AM in response to Cocolovejamie

Did Power Mac Center (an authorized Apple reseller) give you a reason for the three month order delay, and their estimate of delivery timeframe? Did you contact Apple Phillipines and what was their position on the reseller's delivery issue? There is a world-wide supply chain issue right now, and the Phillipines may not be immune to that factor.

One or both of these actions should provide you with information, perhaps that you are not sharing with us?

where can i make complaint for non delivery of IMAC that I purchased from Apple authorized reseller in Philippines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.