Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SIM card not connecting to service provider

Hi.

I’m a UK resident and currently visiting Pakistan. I used a local SIM last time I was here, but this time it isn’t connecting to the local mobile network. I’ve tried everything. Soft reset, hard reset. Nothing working. SIM working perfectly in my wife’s iPhone.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 2:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 4:02 AM

Try this series of actions.

No service or searching message

Support article: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Go through the various suggestions in the support article above but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then  contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Invalid SIM or SIM not supported message

Your phone is locked to another provider

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 4:02 AM in response to alsdaywalker

Try this series of actions.

No service or searching message

Support article: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Go through the various suggestions in the support article above but if they don't help, and your network carrier can't help, then  contact Apple Support for further investigation. You should be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Invalid SIM or SIM not supported message

Your phone is locked to another provider

SIM card not connecting to service provider

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.