Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Screen Heating Issue

I'm using a MacBook. But I have heat problem. My MacBook starting overheat when I open a software'

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 6:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:00 AM

Based on what little you have provided, including anything that you have tried so far to resolve this issue, I suggest that you stop using your notebook immediately, and then, make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternately, you can contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 7:00 AM in response to moyoxec

Based on what little you have provided, including anything that you have tried so far to resolve this issue, I suggest that you stop using your notebook immediately, and then, make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternately, you can contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

MacBook Screen Heating Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.