Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement Policy

hello team

i bought an iPhone in feb 2022 and after 3 months in June 2022 my iPhones camera stopped working i took it to service center the replaced the camera but after one month in July 2022 same camera issue again i connect with customer support they told me whatever service center will do is the last option so they again replaced the camera now its third time within a month my iPhone camera again stopped working and again the customer support is telling to get the camera replaced……

what is this issue will again come

because its 3 times in row of 3 months

what is the policy for replacement then

if customer is facing the same problem again and again……….

please guide me with next steps

Thanks

Devashish Mali

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 8:54 AM

I would make an appointment for service in a bonafide Apple store near you if at all possible, and ask to see a senior tech person. Apple has the most amazing service in my experience. Very orderly and they want you to be happy. Also, I recommend having Apple Care for all your Apple products. Personally have found it really worth the extra insurance as we spend a lot for these devices. Have used it a couple times already. Glad I did. I’m quite new to Apple after decades using Microsoft (which I also still like.) Good luck Devashish!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 8:54 AM in response to devashish1806

I would make an appointment for service in a bonafide Apple store near you if at all possible, and ask to see a senior tech person. Apple has the most amazing service in my experience. Very orderly and they want you to be happy. Also, I recommend having Apple Care for all your Apple products. Personally have found it really worth the extra insurance as we spend a lot for these devices. Have used it a couple times already. Glad I did. I’m quite new to Apple after decades using Microsoft (which I also still like.) Good luck Devashish!

Replacement Policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.