Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime/messages

So I transferred all my data from my iPhone 8 to my iPhone 13, and I try to activate FaceTime with my number but it won’t let me. Also I can’t switch my iCloud over to my number iMessages. It will give me this message that says “ iMessage activation an error occurred during activation. try again.

What do I do?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 2:07 PM

Hunter_brown187 wrote:

So I transferred all my data from my iPhone 8 to my iPhone 13, and I try to activate FaceTime with my number but it won’t let me. Also I can’t switch my iCloud over to my number iMessages. It will give me this message that says “ iMessage activation an error occurred during activation. try again.
What do I do?

Follow steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 2:07 PM in response to Hunter_brown187

Hunter_brown187 wrote:

What do I do?

Follow steps here If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

FaceTime/messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.