Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone apps turned invisible, but they are all still clickable.

I have recently broken my phone screen and camera so I decided to purchase a new phone ( both of witch are iPhone x) and I have transferred all my data from my old phone to the new one. After trying to make my apps neat and sort them by color all my apps turned invisible they are all still clickable but none of them can be seen. I can not even erase all content on the new phone it says “ cannot sign out or erase information due to restrictions “ without identifying the restrictions so I can’t even try start from the beginning again. I’m really annoyed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 2:57 PM

yup_out_of_it420 wrote:

I have recently broken my phone screen and camera so I decided to purchase a new phone ( both of witch are iPhone x) and I have transferred all my data from my old phone to the new one. After trying to make my apps neat and sort them by color all my apps turned invisible they are all still clickable but none of them can be seen. I can not even erase all content on the new phone it says “ cannot sign out or erase information due to restrictions “ without identifying the restrictions so I can’t even try start from the beginning again. I’m really annoyed

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 2:57 PM in response to yup_out_of_it420

yup_out_of_it420 wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

restore from backup, restore as new device.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch

If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

My iPhone apps turned invisible, but they are all still clickable.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.