Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kindle app on ipad

My kindle app will not open on my iPad anymore.

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 3:40 PM

Ensure that both your iPad and the Kindle App have been updated to their most recent software versions. The current version of iPadOS is iPadOS15.6.

Having updated your Kindle App, if the problem persists, see:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 3:40 PM in response to tengoski

Ensure that both your iPad and the Kindle App have been updated to their most recent software versions. The current version of iPadOS is iPadOS15.6.

Having updated your Kindle App, if the problem persists, see:

If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support

Aug 4, 2022 4:03 PM in response to tengoski

I use that app frequently and ran into this problem once.

• The first thing to consider isn’t that perhaps you have too many books loaded on your iPad. To check, open your browser and log in to Amazon. Select Accounts & Lists then Content and Devices. From there, you can remove samples and books from your iPad that you no longer need. The trick is to remove, NOT delete. This way, you still have access to everything.
  • Next, I recommend deleting the app, then reinstalling it and signing in. This will reset the library on your iPad and also re-index everything.

This worked for me. I hope it helps you. Please let us know.

Kindle app on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.