Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are the camera lenses of the iPhone 13 Pro Max resistant?

Good evening folks, the last week I got my brand new iPhone 13 Pro Max (Blue Sierra), then I put a otterbox case

My concern is if the camera lenses are resistant since they are a bit large due to the design of the iPhone, the case that it has does protect but I am a bit paranoid about that anyway.

How has your experience been? I have heard that there are people who use their iPhone without a protector and nothing happens to the camera lenses

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:49 AM

The lenses are sapphire glass and relatively difficult to damage. I have never damaged an iphone lens but the largest I have owned is iPhone 12.

But they can be scratched or cracked, so always place your phone face down on any surface and do not have anything else like keys or coins in the same pocket or purse as the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 12:49 AM in response to jesusmario4s

The lenses are sapphire glass and relatively difficult to damage. I have never damaged an iphone lens but the largest I have owned is iPhone 12.

But they can be scratched or cracked, so always place your phone face down on any surface and do not have anything else like keys or coins in the same pocket or purse as the phone.

Are the camera lenses of the iPhone 13 Pro Max resistant?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.