Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sms Message failure

I have been working hard to send sms from my phone via the cellular provider with no avail. Persistent failure of sms messaging is frustrating. I look forward to the community swift assistance and guide towards the resolution.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:11 PM

Diplexy Said:

"Sms Message failure: I have been working hard to send sms from my phone via the cellular provider with no avail. Persistent failure of sms messaging is frustrating. I look forward to the community swift assistance and guide towards the resolution."

-------

Thank you of the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messagin

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2022 10:11 PM in response to Diplexy

Diplexy Said:

"Sms Message failure: I have been working hard to send sms from my phone via the cellular provider with no avail. Persistent failure of sms messaging is frustrating. I look forward to the community swift assistance and guide towards the resolution."

-------

Thank you of the screenshot.

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messagin

Sms Message failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.