Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music subscription problem

Please help, anytime I try to subscribe to Apple music, it always says that i will have to transfer this device to my Apple,what's wrong please? I don't want to loose my data

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 2:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 2:16 PM

Hello Harun5321,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. It sounds like another Apple ID may have previously been used for iTunes and App Store on your device. To sign up for Apple Music with your current Apple ID, you will need to transfer your iPhone to your current Apple ID. The guidance from View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support may help see which devices are associated with your current Apple ID.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 2:16 PM in response to Harun5321

Hello Harun5321,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. It sounds like another Apple ID may have previously been used for iTunes and App Store on your device. To sign up for Apple Music with your current Apple ID, you will need to transfer your iPhone to your current Apple ID. The guidance from View and remove your devices that are associated with Apple ID purchases - Apple Support may help see which devices are associated with your current Apple ID.

Take care.

Apple music subscription problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.