Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not sure why I am getting an email from apple about hide my email...I don't understand what this does for me

How do I delete hide my email?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 8:35 AM

What kind of email are you getting?

Hide My Email, is an entirely optional feature. If you aren't using it then there's nothing to delete.

Hide My Email works when signing up on a website or app for the first time. If you choose the Sign In with Apple option, it will give you the choice of hiding your email so the website gets a randomly generated email you can turn off at any point instead of your actual email address.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 8:35 AM in response to WHATUP2022

What kind of email are you getting?

Hide My Email, is an entirely optional feature. If you aren't using it then there's nothing to delete.

Hide My Email works when signing up on a website or app for the first time. If you choose the Sign In with Apple option, it will give you the choice of hiding your email so the website gets a randomly generated email you can turn off at any point instead of your actual email address.

I am not sure why I am getting an email from apple about hide my email...I don't understand what this does for me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.