Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the microphone on the MacBook Pro M1 Chip located?

I'd like to know exactly where the mic in the MBP 13in M1 chip can be found because people are telling me that they can't hear me when I'm in Zoom or FaceTime. Thank You.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 12:51 PM

AppleDelicious4U wrote:

I'd like to know exactly where the mic in the MBP 13in M1 chip can be found because people are telling me that they can't hear me when I'm in Zoom or FaceTime. Thank You.

The microphone is typicall found on the left bottom part of the casing above the ESC key—near the speakers or top of the keyboard. M1 for ex. The yellow circles are the location of the microphones. Red is the speakers.

Change FaceTime audio settings on iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 12:51 PM in response to AppleDelicious4U

AppleDelicious4U wrote:

The microphone is typicall found on the left bottom part of the casing above the ESC key—near the speakers or top of the keyboard. M1 for ex. The yellow circles are the location of the microphones. Red is the speakers.

Change FaceTime audio settings on iPhone - Apple Support

Where is the microphone on the MacBook Pro M1 Chip located?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.