Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked sim how can i unlock it?

How can i unlock my sim?

iPhone 8, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 1:17 PM

If your actual SIM is locked, you’ll need to correctly enter the 4-8 digit PIN to unlock it.

Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you mean that your phone is locked to another carrier and your SIM will not work, you’ll need to contact the “other / locking carrier.

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 1:17 PM in response to Frenchgal74

If your actual SIM is locked, you’ll need to correctly enter the 4-8 digit PIN to unlock it.

Use a SIM PIN for your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you mean that your phone is locked to another carrier and your SIM will not work, you’ll need to contact the “other / locking carrier.

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Aug 5, 2022 1:14 PM in response to Frenchgal74

If you're talking about a locked SIM PIN, contact your carrier and ask them fro the PUK code.

If you're talking about a locked iPhone to a different carrier, only the carrier whom that device is locked to can help you, if you're eligible. See also this support article:--> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Locked sim how can i unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.