Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch sport settings

Hi! Is there a possibility to change the things the apple watch is tracking when a certain sport is chosen? For example when I’m biking, the watch tracks the distance, but it doesn’t when I’m roller skating (which bothers me lol). The photos are in slovak, but you can see that there are 4 categories tracked during biking and only 3 when skating, the distance being the missing one

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 1:53 PM

Different workout types have different screen metrics,some measure distance some don't,these are set by Apple and are not configurable.You can change what is shown on the screen but not what actually gets measured.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 1:53 PM in response to tezza_sg

Different workout types have different screen metrics,some measure distance some don't,these are set by Apple and are not configurable.You can change what is shown on the screen but not what actually gets measured.

apple watch sport settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.