Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t log into my iCloud mail

It’s not letting me log into my iCloud mail account

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM

Soconfused99 Said:

"I can’t log into my iCloud mail: It’s not letting me log into my iCloud mail account"

-------

Seems you have a disabled account? Is the the case?

Troubleshooting a Locked Account:

Contact Apple Support:

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Locked:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

So...

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 7:50 PM in response to Soconfused99

Soconfused99 Said:

"I can’t log into my iCloud mail: It’s not letting me log into my iCloud mail account"

-------

Seems you have a disabled account? Is the the case?

Troubleshooting a Locked Account:

Contact Apple Support:

Visit this Link: If your Apple ID is Locked or Disabled - Apple Support

Why Accounts Become Locked:

When your iTunes Account has been disabled, and that often happens due to suspicious activity --- Perhaps nothing on your part. They disable it for no more than Security & Privacy concerns.

Possible Reasons Could Include: 

• Too many unsuccessful login attempts
  • VPN (Virtual Private Network) usage
  • Consistent transactions
  • Session Times Out
  • Disobeying Terms & Conditions

So...

To Re-Enable it:

As you might suspect, no one here would know the reason for this occurrence, of course. So, contact Apple Support. They’ll know why this occurred and will run you right through the fix.

Contact Apple Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Aug 5, 2022 11:44 PM in response to Soconfused99

Hey there! Sorry to hear that.

Can you give more specifics though?

Is this one one device? or on all devices? And if one device, what type of device, and what software version?

Does it give an error message?

Was it working fine, then suddenly stopped working? Or were any changes made from when it was working to not working?

Thanks! Those answers may help to find a solution.

Aug 8, 2022 12:03 AM in response to Soconfused99

Hey again!

If it allows you to login, can you say why you have to log out it other devices?

I know now, If you do reset your Apple ID password from one of your devices, it does give the option to log out of ALL devices, as a security precaution, and is a great feature that other providers don’t offer.

If this is the case, you should have an option to NOT sign out of all your devices.

Otherwise, can you say what device or website you are trying to log into, an error message, if any, and why and how it’s supposed to log you out if your other devices?

I can’t log into my iCloud mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.