Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t my phone letting me download apps? I just bought a new iPhone and it supposed to transferred my app to my new phone ,but it didn’t.

How can I fix it? I just bought it today !

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2022 10:08 PM

Jloyaltyy Said:

"Why isn’t my phone letting me download apps? I just bought a new iPhone and it supposed to transferred my app to my new phone ,but it didn’t. How can I fix it? I just bought it today !"

-------

Tried Quick Start?:

Quick Start is what is used to transfer items (i.e. apps) from and older device to a new device (in this cade two iPhones)

Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Sata to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2022 10:08 PM in response to Jloyaltyy

Jloyaltyy Said:

"Why isn’t my phone letting me download apps? I just bought a new iPhone and it supposed to transferred my app to my new phone ,but it didn’t. How can I fix it? I just bought it today !"

-------

Tried Quick Start?:

Quick Start is what is used to transfer items (i.e. apps) from and older device to a new device (in this cade two iPhones)

Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Sata to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Why isn’t my phone letting me download apps? I just bought a new iPhone and it supposed to transferred my app to my new phone ,but it didn’t.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.