Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone repair help needed

Hi,

Can anyone help me extract my photos and data from my iPhone. When I first bought my iPhone it never hooked up correctly to iCloud, I should have went to the apple store to repair it but didn’t because I said it may just be my computer, sadly a lot of time past and I took lots of great pics of my family and friends on the phone but never backed up anything. I broke the screen accidentally and due to it breaking the buttons were ineffective in putting in my pin properly too much causing the phone to lock itself, phone to now it says connect to iTunes but it never connected to ITunes in the first place. Is there any way or any company that can extract the data and put it on a flash drive or hard drive. Money is not an issue I just need those photos. I went to the apple store they told me they would completely restart it but everything will be wiped. The young lady told me their is a company called Drive service that may be able to do extractions can anyone else help me with any other ideas on how to get the data extracted.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 9:53 AM

If you didn't back up your phone, your data is gone.

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone repair help needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.