Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

in my iphone 8plus truetone is in active, now what i should to do to activate the truetone

in my iphone 8plus truetone is in active, now what i should to do to activate the truetone plz

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 11:55 PM

sir,

after performing according to your instructions in display setting( accessibility,display &text size,increase contrast,gray scale,color filter etc. all are inactive) ,there is no positive result.(true tone key is disappear)

Q;. what the problem is……?

9 replies

Aug 6, 2022 11:01 PM in response to nisar84

Hi nisar84,

In Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size, do you currently have any of the color options enabled? (Increase Contrast, Smart Invert, Classic Invert, Grayscale, Color Filters)

If any of these settings are turned on, it may remove the True Tone option. If anything is enabled on that page, turn it off then navigate back to Settings > Display & Brightness, and see if the True Tone option is available.

Also, be aware that any replacement to your device screen not done by Apple or an Apple Authorised Service Provider disables TrueTone.

in my iphone 8plus truetone is in active, now what i should to do to activate the truetone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.