Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

health data export.xml

I was able to export my health data and to analyze them with QlikView. I did not uscceed to open them with MS-excel.

When I opened the file (export.xml) with an editor like notepad+++ it was recognized and structures as an xml. The version was "HealthKit Export Version 11"

Now recently I got a file with "HealthKit Export Version 12".

With this version the structure is not recognized neither with QlikView nor with Notepad+++

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 12:10 PM

1 reply

Aug 7, 2022 11:29 AM in response to HeimoW

Hi HeimoW,

Regarding exporting health data, typically the export is meant to share the data between apps. The steps below found in the guide page here can assist: Share your data in Health on iPhone

"Share your health and fitness data in XML format

You can export all of your health and fitness data from Health in XML format, which is a common format for sharing data between apps.

1. Tap your profile picture or initials at the top right.
  2. If you don’t see your profile picture or initials, tap Summary or Browse at the bottom of the screen, then scroll to the top of the screen.
  3. Tap Export all health data, then choose a method for sharing your data."

If you're only unable to view the details in the third-party app, reach out to the app developer: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

If you need further assistance regarding your health data, reach out to Apple Support directly.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

health data export.xml

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.