Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Speaker Issues

I need to use the Speaker button when making or answering all phone calls even though I have the volume buttons on maximum. The volume works with everything else. How do I fix this problem as I don't want all incoming and outgoing calls on Speaker?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2022 8:32 PM

SaintsSupporter Said:

"iPhone 12 Speaker Issues: I need to use the Speaker button when making or answering all phone calls even though I have the volume buttons on maximum. The volume works with everything else. How do I fix this problem as I don't want all incoming and outgoing calls on Speaker?"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2022 8:32 PM in response to SaintsSupporter

SaintsSupporter Said:

"iPhone 12 Speaker Issues: I need to use the Speaker button when making or answering all phone calls even though I have the volume buttons on maximum. The volume works with everything else. How do I fix this problem as I don't want all incoming and outgoing calls on Speaker?"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

Show this reply to the other person, as well. It may be an issue on their end...

A Few Links that May Help:

iPhone 12 Speaker Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.