Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello my phone is currently showing iPhone available after wrong multiple times trying a wrong psss word how do I fix this issue now I got my password … ios 15.5

my phones shows iPhone unavailable … ios 15.5

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 7:03 AM

If the wrong passcode is entered too many times, the phone will go into lockout. Even if you have found the old correct passcode at this point, you will still have to erase and reset the iPhone, then set it up again.

If you have a current backup, you can use that to restore the phone during the new setup that starts with the "hello" screen.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 7:03 AM in response to godsdeed

If the wrong passcode is entered too many times, the phone will go into lockout. Even if you have found the old correct passcode at this point, you will still have to erase and reset the iPhone, then set it up again.

If you have a current backup, you can use that to restore the phone during the new setup that starts with the "hello" screen.

How to reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you forgot your passcode - Apple Support

Hello my phone is currently showing iPhone available after wrong multiple times trying a wrong psss word how do I fix this issue now I got my password … ios 15.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.