Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone keeps beeping while on call

my iphone keeps beeping while on call, only happened once, it was just two constant beeps and they were not high pitched they were actually pretty low pitched beeps. its was like "beep beep" "beep beep" "beep beep"constantly i ended the call and it stopped but i just want to see if i was getting hacked or something

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 7:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 2:32 PM

i don't think i was getting a call , the beeping went on for longer than a call would go on for plus it was like 5 in the morning i don't think anyone was trying to call me, i waited for a while and my girlfriend was on the other end sleeping so it couldn't have been on her end. And as soon as i hung up it stopped as well.It was a very quiet low pitched double beeping. Ive never had it happen

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 2:32 PM in response to rubberband_man

i don't think i was getting a call , the beeping went on for longer than a call would go on for plus it was like 5 in the morning i don't think anyone was trying to call me, i waited for a while and my girlfriend was on the other end sleeping so it couldn't have been on her end. And as soon as i hung up it stopped as well.It was a very quiet low pitched double beeping. Ive never had it happen

My iPhone keeps beeping while on call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.