Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mom bought an iPad for me. But she did not payed attention Amg got me the wrong memory capacity… just bought July 27 can I trade it somehow for the wright amount ?

I wanna change my iPad. Bought it on USA. But I live in Brazil. Mom bought wrong capacity. What do I do

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 9:51 AM

You can return your purchase within two weeks for any reason. But, you'll need to return it in the US if that's where it was purchased.

1 reply

My mom bought an iPad for me. But she did not payed attention Amg got me the wrong memory capacity… just bought July 27 can I trade it somehow for the wright amount ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.