Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Submit analytics reports ?

Where can I send analytics reports to be looked at?

there is lots of weird stuff happening with my phone .

and before u say ‘back and restore ‘ and iOS can’t be hacked

I can’t back up it won’t let me

and trust me iOS can be hacked

cos mine definitely has been.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 5:52 PM

Yours definitely has not been, unless someone other than you had physical possession of it for an extended period of time while it was unlocked. But if you believe it has been hacked restore your phone to factory settings and set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup. That will totally eliminate any chance of it being hacked.

Analytic reports are sent to Apple when you back up the phone. Why won’t it “let” you back up? What happens when you follow these instructions to back up to your computer→How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

You should also review this→Device and data access when personal safety is at risk - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2022 5:52 PM in response to Loosingmyfaith

Yours definitely has not been, unless someone other than you had physical possession of it for an extended period of time while it was unlocked. But if you believe it has been hacked restore your phone to factory settings and set it up as a new phone; do not restore a backup. That will totally eliminate any chance of it being hacked.

Analytic reports are sent to Apple when you back up the phone. Why won’t it “let” you back up? What happens when you follow these instructions to back up to your computer→How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

You should also review this→Device and data access when personal safety is at risk - Apple Support

Submit analytics reports ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.